Limbo Cash

Rewards and dividendsfor all

People who hold and stake Limbo Cash can earn up to 50% APY.

ABOUT LIMBO CASH

Limbo Cash

Limbo Cash is a token on the Tron network that allows users to earn up to 50% APY. The minimum to start earning is only 0.1 LSI!

Low entry cost!

The ability to vote on changes to the system.

The ability to earn USDT semi-annually!

Full transparency.

video-btn.png

Our services

limbolink2.png

Limbo Link

Limbo Link is our link shortening service, fully powered by Limbo Cash!

Visit Limbo Link
services-icon-5-1.svg

Limbo Staking

Stake your Limbo Cash to earn even better APY.

Stake Now
service-icon-3.svg

Upgrades*

We plan to upgrade our protocol in the future. Read our road map to learn more.

Learn More
service-icon-4.svg

Exchange

Our exchange allows you to exchange Tron for Limbo Cash and Limbo Cash for Tron, with plans to expand it in the future.

Trade Now

PROCESS

How it Works

cases-icon-4.png

Exchange other cryptocurrency
to get Tron

cases-icon-4.png

Exchange Tron for
Limbo Cash

cases-icon-6.png

Hold and earn rewards

Circulation

Our Circulation Plan

3.75% to admins.
1.25% for Giveaways/AirDrops.
5% for system and network upgrades
40% for Rewards & Dividends payouts.
50% for public trading.

Token distribution

  • Admins
  • Giveaways/Airdrops
  • Upgrades
  • Rewards & Dividends
  • Public Circulation

FAQ

Frequency Asked Questions

Why no ICO?

While ICOs can be great. We felt that this coin didn't need one. This way everyone starts on the same level.

What are the plans for the future?

We have a lot of plans for the future. We recommend checking out our road map to learn more!

How do I earn USDT?

On June 30th and December 30th of each year, we will pay anyone who has LSI in their wallets for at least three reward cycles (three months). The amount is based on the LSI in your account.

What is the APY?

The APY for holding LSI is 10%. For staking it is 40%. For a total of 50% APY.

Help I don't see the LSI in my account.

If you are trading LSI for the first time you may need to add it to your wallet. Once the trade is complete just hit the plus button and you should see the LSI in your account.

What is the max LSI I can hold to earn rewards & dividends?

The max is 2,500 LSI, the minimum being 0.1 LSI.

What is the max LSI I can stake?

The max is 250 LSI, the minimum being 5 LSI.

What are the admin wallets?

You can find all the admin's wallets by clicking anywhere on this text.

Can I trade LSI at an exchange?

We've applied and are currently waiting to hear back from Kucoin, Binance, Coinbase, Bithumb & Poloniex. We'll keep you guys updated via Twitter @limbocash.

How is the USTD earned?

We earn money from ads, subscriptions, sponsorships, and purchases. We're simply giving holders a 2.5% cut of all of our profits.

ABOUT TOKEN

Limbo Cash

  • Name: Limbo Cash
  • Type: TRC20
  • Symbol: LSI
  • Platform: Tron
  • General release 100,000,000 LSI
General description

Limbo Cash has been released on the basis of the Tron platform and fully complies with TRC20* standard.

Support of this standard guarantees the compatibility of the token with third-party services (wallets, exchanges, listings, etc.), and provides easy integration.

Buy Limbo Cash

PRESS ABOUT US

Press

OUR FRIENDS

Partners